Updated August 14, 2015
For questions or concerns regarding this agreement, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview & Important Definitions
This Terms of Service ("TOS or the "Agreement") is a legally binding contract between Search Intel LLC ("Search Intel") and you ("User"), as a user or subscriber of Search Intel sites or services.
Search Intel offers businesses and individuals access to a collection of resources related to search engine optimization, online marketing, and online local business listing management. Collectively, we'll refer to these resources as the "Services" in this Agreement.
You may access the Sites or Services with a free account as a user ("User"). While access to certain portions of the Sites and selected features of the Services is free, Search Intel reserves the right to charge fees for features and benefits associated with the Sites or Services at any time.
A User who pays for any portion of the Sites or Services shall be referred to as either a "Subscriber" or "Customer" in this Agreement.
Conditions Governing Local Search Customers
Taxes: You are responsible for all taxes associated with your purchase of Search Intel Services (such as sales tax), and such taxes will be in addition to the Search Intel Service Fees quoted.
Renewal: Each Local Search subscription will renew monthly on the same date of the initial payment for that subscription. Once a renewal payment is processed, no refunds will be provided for any reason. If your renewal payment fails, you will no longer have any rights under this Agreement related to your previously purchased subscription(s), including the right to manage your subscription, until you are in good payment standing.
Change in Search Intel Subscription Fees Upon Renewal: Search Intel may change its subscription service fees from time to time, and with respect to renewals, Search Intel will provide no fewer than sixty (60) days of notice of such a change by electronic mail and/or posting of any new fee schedule on the Search Intel website.
Local Search subscription services will include (but are not limited to):
- Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Site submissions to the following Internet directories:
- Global business directories
- Local business directories
- Industry specific directories
- Recommendations for optimization of text for various html tags, META data, page titles and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of targeting additional keyword phrases.
- Provide reporting detailing search engine visibility over the course of the campaign.
For the purpose of receiving local search services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis, tracking and reporting purposes, specifically, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Permission to use Client logos, trademarks, web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by Search Intel for search engine optimization.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to services:
- All fees, including pre-paid fees, are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
- All monthly fees must be paid in full before the start of services for each month.
- Search Intel no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client's website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Search Intel does not guarantee any ranking positions for any particular keyword, phrase or search term.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees.
- Search Intel may make a recommendation for the Client to engage in additional premium services to boost the performance of the campaign. If the client chooses to engage in these services, the Client is responsible for all associated fees.
- Linking to "bad neighborhoods" or getting links from "link farms" can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Search Intel does not assume liability for the Client's choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Search Intel is not responsible for changes made to the web site by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client's web site.
- Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Search Intel for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Search Intel and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
Any disputes arising from this Agreement will be litigated or arbitrated in the state of Arizona. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Arizona.